We do not collect your information without your consent. The information we collect is what you choose to provide us by filling form available on our website and by other section of the website which demands information from you in order to access the particular section of the website.
Information we collect
• Personal information : include information which you choose to share with us like name, email address, contact number, Address using the contact form available on the website as well as the information shared with us on phone call.
• Device information : this information include geographical information like IP address, web browser, operating system, mobile device and any other information provided by your use of dmsn website.
• Payment and billing information : we might collect your billing information and your payment method. However we never collect and store your credit card, debit card and your netbanking credentials on our website. All such information will be processed by our payment partners. And we under no circumstances will be held liable for any loss during Transaction.
• Feedback information : this information will be collected using feedback form after trial classes from the user and clients for internal evaluation from time to time and will be used only for internal processing and will not be shared with the masses. However we can publish reports based on the feedback we get but not the feedback itself.
• Reviews using social media and third party : We do not store the reviews we get on social media and other third party platforms
The information which you share with us will be used for the following purposes:
• Communication : we will use the information to communicate with you, which includes order confirmation, solving query, your progress , class Scheduling information, class cancellation.
• Product marketing : We will also use your information for marketing purposes also which includes emailing you about our sales and new courses.
Third party acting on our behalf: Your information will be shared to the third parties who provide services on our behalf.
Business partners : This includes a third party who host or sponsor our events, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners will be using the shared information as per their privacy policies.
Business successor to all or part of our business. Your Information will be shared with our business successor as part of our business transaction.
To comply with the law : We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
Apart from above conditions and circumstances, your information will also be shared with different companies for job related queries but with your consent. If you choose not to share your information with such Third Party firms then your information will not be shared with them and also you might loose job opportunity if you chose not to share your information.